Today we release CloudShout Alpha 2.1. Here’s what it has in store for you.
- Clearly shows who you are chatting with
- Better communication on what the person you are chatting with is doing, like: “Has gone offline”, “Is Typing…”, etc.
- Lets you know when the other user actually is available in the chat app
- Better handling of Blocks when an app or user tries to connect to another user that has blocked them.
- If you browser window/tab is out of focus and you receive invites, the title of the tab/window is prefixed with a number to indicate you have missed message (and how many you have missed)
- Delivering the friends data has been updated to better handle people that have large amounts of friends
- Persists friend data so every page load does require it to be fetched again
- The number representing the unknown visitors to your blog has been significantly improved to be more accurate.
- Past visitors are now ordered by departure time
- Better handling of form validation
- Better communication to users on how to use their SocialSpark login to access CloudShout instead of having to create a new account.
CloudShout.com, Adding Blogs:
- Fixed issue with strange characters in the the blog descriptions
- Better support for the Safari browser
General Bug Fixes:
- Sharing an app will now properly install it via the share message.
- Better handling of Temp Account creation
- Various visual issues fixed