Here’s what this update includes:
- You can now customize the color and skin of CloudShout on your blog to better integrate it with the look and feel of your site.
- IZEA GroupChat has been removed as a stand-alone app and has been added as a core app of CloudShout. This means that you no longer have to install GroupChat. Everyone has it.
- Added a button on the Hub that will launch the GroupChat application.
- Joining a Friend – if you see someone online that is not at the current site you are on, then you can “join” them at the site they are at with one click.
- Developers may wish to create buttons for their applications that site owners can place anywhere on their site if they choose to. This acts as a quick launch method to getting to those app (the ones you think your community will benefit from the most) instead of user having to locate them in the Activity Hub.
- Searching for apps is now a little more intelligent in finding the most relevant apps.
Other bug fixes:
- Fixed issue with the blog list sometimes not showing up on a user profile.
- Fixed issue with blog titles in the app store.
- Fixed issue with signup emails
- Fixed other display issues.
- Fixed issue where clicking on anything in the App Store in IE caused the user to appear to leave the page to other users on that page.